Share | 

Đề thi học sinh giỏi Tiếng Anh lớp 6

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
phuoc thien
Tiên hoa trăm tuổi
Tiên hoa trăm tuổi

Tổng số bài gửi : 103

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Đề thi học sinh giỏi Tiếng Anh lớp 6   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Đề thi học sinh giỏi English 6
Time 90 mins

I. Chọn từ có cách phát âm khác ở phần gạch chân.

1. afternoon school classroom door.
2. open close come old.
3. eraser desk house student
4. clock city class come
5. waste stand bag that
6. ready teacher head heavy
7. these brother thank that.
8. my country family every.
9. have lamp stand wash.
10. time big live sit

II. Chia động từ.

1/ My brother ___________ ( not live) in Hanoi. He ___________ (live) in Ho Chi Minh City.
2/ school ___________( have) a small garden. There _______________( be) many flowers in it.
3/ What time your son ( get up) every morning ?
4/ Your parents ____________( go ) to work every day ?
5/ Nam ___________( wash) his face at 6.15.
6/ We ____________( not have) breakfast at 6.30 every morning.
7/ Minh ____________( get) dressed and _______________( wash) his face at 6.00.

III. Chọn đáp án đúng.

1/ Lam.....English on Monday and Friday.
A. not have B. isn’t have C. don’t have D. doesn’t have
2. We go to school at ......... in the morning.
A quarter past seven B. seven quarter C. seven past a quarter D. a quarter seven past
3. Do children have math on Monday ?
A. yes, they have B. yes, they don’t C. no, they don’t D. no, they not have
4. Mr Nam gets up at 7.00 and eats ...............
A. a big breakfast B. big breakfast C. the big breakfast D. a breakfast big
5. My sister listens ............... after school.
A. to music B. of music C. music D. for music
6. her school .................the park ?
A. in front of B. next C. in front to D. near to
7. There .......... a restaurant and two hotels on our street.
A. is B. are C. be D. am
8.Those lamps ..... new.
A. is B. are C. isn’t D. do
9. this her ......?

A. erasers B. books C. an eraser D. eraser
10. Lan is here. Those are ..... bags.

A. she B. her C. his D. my

IV. Tìm và sửa lỗi.

1. How many chair are there in your house?

....................................................................................................................................................................
2. Minh and I am good students.

....................................................................................................................................................................
3. What does Lan father do ?

4. How are you spell your name ?

5. We live on a house on Xuan Dieu street.

6. Trung’s classroom is in the second floor.

7. She isn’t have classes on Sunday.

8. Do your brother play sports every day?

9. He gets up and brush his teeth in the morning.

10. Ba brushes his tooth at six forty.

V. Điền 1 từ thích hợp vào chỗ trống.

My brother lives in HCMC. He _______(1) a teacher of math. He goes to work _______(2) Monday to Saturday. The school starts _________(3) 7.00 in the morning and ________(4) at eleven fifty. After work, he comes back __________(5) and has lunch at ___________(6) quarter past twelve. In the afternoon, he __________(7) the housework and plays games. In the _________(Cool after dinner he watches T.V or __________(9) books. He goes to bed at half ___________(10) eleven.

VI. Viết lại câu dùng từ gợi ý.

1. The museum is behind the stadium.

→ The stadium ............................................................................................................................................

2. Hue’s house is near a river.

→ Hue’s house isn’t ....................................................................................................................................

3. I have a brother, Minh.

→ Minh ......................................................................................................................................................

4. school has a small yard.

→ There .....................................................................................................................................................

5. Phong is Hoa’s brother.

→ Hoa is ....................................................................................................................................................

6. Does your school have twelve classrooms ?

→ ............................................................................................................................................................... ?

7. Mr Kien has a son, Quan.

→ Mr Kien .................................................................................................................................................

8. This house is small.

→ It is .........................................................................................................................................................

9. there four windows in your room ?

→ Does....................................................................................................................................................... ?

10. The bookstore is to the right of the toystore.

→ The toystore............................................................................................................................................

VII. Viết dạng đúng của từ in hoa

1. Mai brushes her ____________ at six o’clock tooth.
2. I get up at 5.30 and get _________ dress
3. Her __________ are in the yard. Child

4. There are many big __________ in our country city

5. My brother is an ___________ engine

6. There are two ___________ in her living-room Bench

7. There are four ____________ in my house. Bookshelf

8. There is a ___________ rice paddy near my house. Beauty

9. In the ___________, there is a museum, a factory and a stadium Neighbour

10. The photocopy is between the ___________ and the drugstore Bake

VIII. Sắp xếp các từ sau thanh câu hoàn chỉnh:

1. House/ a/ Minh/ lake/ a/ lives/ in/ near.

2. Yard/ front/ school/ there/ big/ of/ is/ our/ in/ a.

3. Many/ right/ the/ museum/ are/ flowers/ the/ there/ to/ of/ ?

4. Next/ photocopy/ what/ store/ there/ the/ is/ to/ ?

5. Hospital/ father/ in/ the/ city/ my/ a/ works/ in.

6. There/ family/ many/ in/ are/ how/ Linh’s/ people/ ?

7. His/ friend/ in/ family/ my/ Hanoi/ doesn’t/ with/ live.

8. Brushes/ six/ gets/ her/ o’clock/ Hoa/ at/ dressed/ teeth/ and.

9. on/ floor/ classroom/ the/ is/ our/ first.

10. Minh’s/ six/ there/ in rooms/ house/ are.

__________(^._.^)___________
The end – Good luck
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Xem lý lịch thành viên

Đề thi học sinh giỏi Tiếng Anh lớp 6
Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang